2010 here I come

It is 31 December 2009 as I'm writing this now. Today is the last day of 2009 and tmr it will begin a new journey for me. Basically, 2009 has been a tough year for me. But after I went through it, I was like : Wow! So fast! I can't believe it happened too fast.

As of now, holiday mood is still within me and sorry to say, studying is my lowest priority right now. Top priority right now are to enjoy and enjoy, looking at how fast the day passing by sometimes scare me but I keep telling myself that I am ready to face next year and the year after that.

There will be many games held next year example like winter olimpics, commenwealth games, Asian games and most probably Fifa World Cup 2010. Hopefully it will not affect my studies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

1.Born to be right handed. But use left hand to hold the spoon
while having the meal. Funny right!
2.If u wanna find out my life, now all u have to do is to read my blog. HAHA!
3.I am leading a few prefects in my school however this excludes
the head prefect and two of his assistants. Hope to be a leader one day!

Enjoy reading!

15 Malaysia

15Malaysia

I'm joining plurk