Kicking start for 2010

This is the first post in 2010. Sorry for the lack of update. It quite a busy year for me as I have to face the big exam - SPM. I feel very nervous and I hope it will be a successful year for me. Today, En Ridzuan entered and start saying that this year is our last year and describing how old we are. Then I sudden feel pain in my heart. Yeah the day we are still in Form 1, when I still acting like kid, so fresh in my mind. But for now, few more months I have to say goodbye to school. I couldn't imagine that.

The school just begun for a week. Well I am enjoying the every moment in school. In prefects. In Class. When I’m free , usually in class, I will stop my current works, pay attention to my dearest classmates. Their movements, their idiot what… (checking for dictionary) .. yeah idiosyncrasies. Trying my best, to capture all this, into my mind, and bring it to the day I die.

Hopefully, time passes as slow as I want it to be…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

1.Born to be right handed. But use left hand to hold the spoon
while having the meal. Funny right!
2.If u wanna find out my life, now all u have to do is to read my blog. HAHA!
3.I am leading a few prefects in my school however this excludes
the head prefect and two of his assistants. Hope to be a leader one day!

Enjoy reading!

15 Malaysia

15Malaysia

I'm joining plurk