Happy birthday to me and Kavita

I've haven't blog for ages so i'm itching to write this post now. Well,today is my birthday.

WEN YAN is now officially 17 !

“ 1 more year, He is old and mature enough to WAtch Pxxx , movies for only above 18!” HAHA

My best birthday ever, though I know it’s not really that special for everybody. But there are simply just too many unexpected things happened.It’s kinda surprising when they brought me the Cake. Oh my goodness! I didn’t expect that at all! What I expect was just, well , uh, normal gathering , but I swear, I didn’t think of cake!

Feel warm and happy while in class after duty. the happiest moment in school always will be in the class, mingling around with those fool JOKERs?

Hereby, Thanks to all my friends who send warm regards to me and those who sang Happy Belated Birthday Song to me. I really appreciate it. Friends forever ya!!!

1 comments:

mon May 4, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

Louis Vuitton Cuir Graine Doctor Bag

When Louis Vuitton Meets Infiniti

Louis Vuitton Alma Series
The Louis Vuitton Alma Series can be said as one of my darling Louis Vuitton handbags whose shape is typical for many.


This is Louis Vuitton
Not only men appreciate not only streamlined design, even women love smooth contours and This is Louis Vuitton that makes classic popular.
How Come Louis Vuitton Monogram Values So Much
How Come Louis Vuitton Monogram Values So Much and the fans and other people will inevitably gives out impossible voices of skepticism.
Louis Vuitton Trianon
Louis Vuitton Trianon canvas takes the first luggage launched in the Workshop in 1858 as the prototype, then along the four wooden boxes.

Post a Comment

About this blog

1.Born to be right handed. But use left hand to hold the spoon
while having the meal. Funny right!
2.If u wanna find out my life, now all u have to do is to read my blog. HAHA!
3.I am leading a few prefects in my school however this excludes
the head prefect and two of his assistants. Hope to be a leader one day!

Enjoy reading!

15 Malaysia

15Malaysia

I'm joining plurk