Happy Chinese New Year

First of all, I would like to wish my friends and readers Happy Chinese New Year. For me, this year i'm not really celebrate chinese new year due my grandma was hospitalized. So I was curious how we take our reunion dinner. The reunion chinese new year is widely considered the most important event in Chinese culture and tradition. So my uncle decided to took us to hotel Equatorial to take our dinner. It is a new experience for me because every year I will go back to Sungai Petani,Kedah for the Chinese New Year reunion dinner. Eat buffet in 5 stars hotel! Wow! I think you all will experience this before. When u go for buffet, your parents for sure will tell u to eat more eat until u vomit. I still remember that day my stomach is fully of foods. But the foods is really nice. Then I started noticed my cousin and my younger sister. They just ate little of foods and the ice-cream is their favourite. I scolded my younger sister because this is waste of money. The buffet for the adult it cost RM84 while for the children below 12 years old it cost RM56. U know wat I ate the most? Oyster! I like oyster not because of delicious but it is the most expensive. One oyster cost RM6++ if u eat in the hotel.


Front door of the restaurant


There are so many foods there




My families

Next day morning, we ate our breakfast in Gurney hotel and it is buffet again. What the hell!! After breakfast, my family went to hospital and it is a good news when the doctor told my aunt that grandma can go back to home to celebrate chinese new year. We were very happy but we have to wait until 4pm. Then my dad took us to gurney plaza to watch true legend. The movie is quite nice and meaningful.


Take photo with the god of prosperity

We went back to KL on the fourth day of Chinse new year. This year maybe different for me to celebrate chinese new year but I have experienced what I never experience before.

Lastly, may the year of the Golden Tiger Year bring you greater prosperity, health and happiness. Wishing u and your family Gong Xi Fa Chai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

1.Born to be right handed. But use left hand to hold the spoon
while having the meal. Funny right!
2.If u wanna find out my life, now all u have to do is to read my blog. HAHA!
3.I am leading a few prefects in my school however this excludes
the head prefect and two of his assistants. Hope to be a leader one day!

Enjoy reading!

15 Malaysia

15Malaysia

I'm joining plurk